The dynamic cup is for you who want to be able to cup yourself both statically and dynamically, preferably on slightly larger body areas such as the back, buttocks, and legs. Complete with the static cup for use on smaller body parts. For dynamic cupping on dry skin, use Curam Body & Massage oil to increase the gliding effect or when used in the shower – shower cream.
- The walls of Curam Dynamic are slightly thicker than Curam Static which makes it slightly stronger in its suction power.
- Made of 100% eco-friendly silicone
- Free of BPS ́S, PVC, and Toxins
- Explore Curam’s training programs for guidance on how to use your Curam Dynamic depending on your needs.
Please consult your physician if you are pregnant, suffering from heart disease, are on blood thinners, or have other medical conditions.
How to use
- Carefully place the cup against the skin, squeezing the cup from both sides on the widest part, and then release slowly to create a vacuum. Make sure that the edge of the cup is in contact with the skin while pressing so that it does not let in air.
- Move the cup with gentle movement over lubricated skin for a better sliding effect. Use oil or if in the shower - shower cream.
- Move the cup slowly along your arm, leg, buttocks, back, or other parts of the body. Use sweeping massage movements in up, down, and/or in zigzag patterns, or in circles.
- Adjust the suction effect by squeezing more or dropping the cup a little.
- Recommended use: 2-3 times a week, 2-3 movements in each area. If necessary, increase the number of strokes step by step, and allow the body to adapt and respond.