FAQ - Stockholm
- General booking guidelines
- Bookings can only be made with a card on file (no CVV/CVC code needed). This can be provided by phone, email or through the booking website. No bookings will be made unless a card is on file.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment starting time.
- Please note that late arrivals will be deducted from your appointment time. Unfortunately, we don’t have the capacity to accommodate your full appointment time, if you arrive late.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling policy
- Cancellation and rescheduling of appointment must take place 24 hours prior to the appointment starting time, or you will be charged for your full session. No exceptions made.
- Wish to bring a friend to your IR Sauna, Cryotherapy or Ice Bathing Session?
- Upon arrival, you pay a “Bring a Friend” price of 245 SEK.
- IR Sauna & Ice Bathing Studio
- You will be provided with a robe, towels and slippers. At the location, we offer free amenities such as skincare products, shower products and Dyson Hairdryer.
- For Ice Bathing, please bring your own swimsuit
- LPG Massage
- For LPG Massage (excl. LPG face), you will be provided with a LPG stocking and LPG cream
- Full Body Cryotherapy
- You will be provided with a headband, disposable face mask, gloves, socks and boots.
- Please bring a sports bra/top without a metal wire/details. Optional to bring shorts, you can also stand in underwear.
- Terms & Conditions: Valid 1 year after purchase. No refunds or exchanges.
- Treatment Gift Card
- Only valid in-studio on treatments and products. Bookings are made through firstname.lastname@example.org / 08-762 80 79
- Product Gift Card
- Only valid on products online.