Full-time – includes working some evenings and weekends. Location- Nobis Hotel, Stockholm
HEAT by Sophia Lie is the first of its kind unique wellness studio that offers Infrared Saunas, LPG Massage, Signature Face Workout Treatments and other Face and Body Treatments. Think of us as a city retreat at the heart of Stockholm. We combine effective and result-driven treatments with the spa touch. We also sell our own branded innovative cutting edge technology, tools and products. We currently have a pop-up studio in a five star Nobis Hotel, Stockholm with new markets to launch in the nearest future.
HEAT is a fast-growing business with plans to expand. We work hard to ensure we promote a positive and dynamic working culture and look after our employees. In return, we ask you to be a person with a down-to-earth personality, the right attitude and high professionalism. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves and thrive in a healthy and supportive team environment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with the whole reception team throughout the day to support the delivery of a 5-star customer experience
- Set goals, motivate and encourage team members to achieve the best possible performance
- Responsible for ensuring the Studio achieve sales targets. Encouraging upgrades, smart booking and driving retail sales.
- Inventory management and stock control, effectively completing stock takes.
- Basic Invoicing and bookkeeping
- Accurately complete and update company paperwork within set guidelines
- Leading by example ensures that you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that represents the brand at a high standard.
- To have a strong focus on client loyalty and occupancy rates- inspiring the team to improve on their own occupancy and rebook goals continually.
- Ensuring the front desk, and work stations are clean and presentably stocked with the necessary products and tools/equipment required to carry out the full range of workouts and necessary tasks.
- Induction and training to all new team members
- Confidently manage and overcome customer complaints and challenges
- Responsible for ensuring company policies are followed at all times, such as cancellation and lateness policy to clients to keep a smooth running of the business.
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience at every touch point of the client’s experience in the studio.
- Establish a professional working relationship with each team member in order to assist them in their individual development. Held regular individual and team meetings
- Work closely with the Founder. Continuous communication throughout the day.
- Being skilful in the Mindbody booking system is an advantage.
Skills & Qualities
The ideal candidate will have
- The ability to motivate and lead the team and drive high performance
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial attitude to help support the team and drive the business forward
- Commercially aware with a passion for skincare and beauty
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using their own initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Experience working with an online booking system
- Experience in a management position or running a business
- Works well under pressure, remaining calm in stressful situations
- Likes to work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment
- Ambitious, driven and warm personality
- Great organisational skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Great discounts on treatment and products
- Use of Gym, Infrared saunas on Days off and Off-Peak hours
- Friends and Family Discounts
- Opportunity to grow
- Fixed Salary
If you think you are suitable for this role, we love to hear from you!
Attach your CV with Cover Letter about why you think we are a good match and what you like about HEAT!
We would only consider applicants with Cover Letter.